You are invited to submit a messy photo of your child for the chance a prize from Isaak's Family Fun and see their photo in the newspaper!
Food, mud, paint, flowerpots ... kids are great at making messes! This is your chance to show off your child at their messiest!
Entries will be accepted from 7 a.m. Feb. 28 through 11:59 p.m. March 7. Age categories are: 0-12 months; 1-2 year; 3-5 years.
Fellow JG-TC Facebook fans and JG-TC readers will vote for their favorite photo(s). Online
voting will begin at 7 a.m. March 8 and continue through 11:59 p.m. March 12.
The top three photos in each age category that receive the most votes will be featured in the JG-TC newspaper
and an online photo gallery at www.jg-tc.com. Prizes from Isaak’s Family
Fun Center are also up for grabs for the top photo in each age category.
• One photo per household.
• Your child should be the
main focus of the photo. No other persons or
animals should appear in the photo.
• The child in the photo must be under the age of six as of March 12, 2013.
• Babies must be wearing a minimum of a
full-coverage diaper in the photo.
• Entry of the photo in the contest must
be authorized by the parent or legal guardian of the child.
• All entries and voting must be submitted on the Messiest Babies & Kids Photo contest page of the website. In person entries or voting will not be
• Professional photos will not be accepted. Photos must have been taken by the Entrant and cannot be the product of a professional photographer.
• All entries will be viewable on the contest page throughout the duration of the contest.
• Entrants and voters must be at least 13 years of age.
• Up to 10 votes per
day, per registered user. All voting must follow the rules of the
• Photo entries must be appropriate for a
family audience. Contest entrants must hold the copyright to the photo submitted
and must have permission from all persons appearing in the photo to submit their
• The winners will be announced on the JG-TC Facebook page, at jg-tc.com
and in the print edition of the newspaper following the end of the
• Click Official Rules below for complete contest guidelines.